Associates are organisations licensed to offer Business Games to their members or clients. Events can be stand-alone or combined with other activities.
BGL can refer Associates to a suitable Partner to provide facilitation, based on requirements such as geographic location or any specialist knowledge required.
The key benefit for the Associate is the opportunity to add value for clients or members, attract new business and stand out from the competition.
Economies of scale allow Business Games to be customised to meet the specific needs of end users at much lower cost.
For example, applications can be focussed on specific aspects of marketing or “soft skills” such as negotiation and presentation.
In addition, the scoring system can be pre-set with key parameters weighted to reflect their importance to the Associate.
This enables a “League Tables” to be provided which allow clients/members to compare scores.
In this way, Business Games can act as a focal point for groups which meet on a regular basis.
There are also opportunities for Associates to sponsor local, regional and national events either on their own or as a join-venture promotion.
- Advertising, Automotive
- Banks, Business Centres, Business Schools & Colleges, Business Associations
- Charities, Computer Systems, Conference Centres, Construction, Credit & Finance, Cruise Ship, Corporate Entertainment
- Data Back-up, Debt Management
- Education, Event Management, Executive Search & Recruitment
- Facility Management, Further & Higher Education
- Government Departments
- Health Authorities, Hospitals
- Insurance, Investment
- Job Centres
- Legal, Local Government, Leadership training
- Manufacturing, Mediation, Medical, Multimedia, Management training
- Networking Organisations, Non-Profit Organisations
- Personnel, Political Organisations, Press, Public Relations, Public Sector
- Quality Assurance
- Recruitment Organisations, Regulatory Authorities
- Schools & Colleges, Security Services, Simulation Development, Small & Medium Enterprises
- Team building, Technology, Telecommunications, Trade Associations, Trades Unions
- Universities, Utilities
- Video Production, Virtual Reality
- Youth & Community Groups